Sunday, December 21, 2014

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 



Kitchen Fire on City's North Side Damages Home

  • Text size: + -
Rochester: Kitchen Fire on City's North Side Damages Home
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

ROCHESTER, N.Y. -- Three people are without a place to live Saturday morning after their kitchen caught fire on the city's north side.

Firefighters said food left unattended on the stove is to blame for the fire that happened around 3 a.m. on Avenue D.

They said smoke alarms alerted people inside the three apartment home where everyone was able to get out safely.

The Red Cross is providing food and housing to three adults who lived in the apartment. ClientIP:, UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 ( Profile: TWCSAMLSP