Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

Rochester

Refrigerator to Blame in Kohlman St. House Fire

  • Text size: + -
Rochester: Refrigerator to Blame in Kohlman St. House Fire
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

ROCHESTER, N.Y. -- A refrigerator motor is to blame for an early morning house fire on Kohlman Street in Rochester.

Firefighters say they were already on another call just down the street around 3:20 this morning when the person living in the burning home alerted them to the fire.

Firefighters say the first floor of the home is severely damaged.

The Red Cross is helping two adults and two kids who were living there.

10.11.12.244 ClientIP: 54.197.189.165, 23.59.189.78, 10.254.48.39 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP