Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

Rochester

North Goodman Street Fire Leaves One Without Home

  • Text size: + -

Investigators say an unattended candle is to blame for a fire in Rochester late Wednesday night.

A passerby called in the fire on North Goodman Street just before 11 p.m. Fire crews say the flames started in the bedroom.

They were able to put the fire out in about ten minutes, but say the apartment is a total loss.

The only person who lives in the building is not hurt.

The Red Cross is helping that person with housing.

10.11.12.247 ClientIP: 23.22.83.105, 23.0.160.61 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP